Happy Halloween!

This Halloween, treat yourself to a little treat from all of us here at Happiness is a Warm Gun.

I have found a nice little video on the internet that is definitely worth a watch.

If you are at all familiar with Pink Floyd's Dark Side of the Moon you will probably know about the "syncing up" with The Wizard of Oz. This famous mashup is easy to find anywhere online. However, in my inbox this past week I received a video from a fan of the blog that shows a new mash up video of the iconic album. However, The Wizard of Oz is now replaced with something that is as good (or in my personal opinion better) than the Wizard of Oz mash up.

I bring you.... The Dark Side of Planet Earth.

Obviously, this is a mash up of Dark Side of the Moon with the unedited video of Planet Earth.

The Dark Side of Planet Earth from allan corbett on Vimeo.



If you like this video check out the feature film Koyaanisqatsi.

-Happiness is a Warm Gun.

Comments

Popular Posts