Insigificant Ramblings From A College Student: Part 1

This is Insigificant Ramblings from a College Student Part 1.

Is it normal to feel completley disconnected from where you are and where you want to be?

I feel right now that I want to be out in the world adventuring/ experiencing things while I am young and easily able to.  I feel like I am being held back by college. Isn't that weird? I have learned a lot from this very western type of institution, but in two years I have learned that college drains you of who you really are. I mean who actually learns from a college? who doesn't just cram to pass the next test? What are we going to really remember 15 years from now? It is really interesting to be in a college community. I feel like I have a good grasp of life now that I have been here at college for now almost 3 years. What else is there? This question keeps coming up. This is partially the reason why I am going abroad next semester. There is way more to life than grades, and expectations. You need to go out and live your dreams and learn from your experiences. After all, are you not a product of your experiences?


I know I am.

Listen to Destroyer's song Hey, Snow White.

It seems way more than fitting now.

plus it is from merge records and they are an awesome local record company and you should support them.

Love,
happiness is a warm gun

Listen:

Hey, Snow White - Destroyer


Buy Destroyer

Comments

Popular Posts