Humpday Covers Presents : The Lion King

The Lion King. 

Some call it "Emotionally Stirring and Richly Drawn", I call it fucking awesome. Not only was this movie power packed with stars, (James Earl Jones, Nathan Lane, Whoopi Goldberg, Matthew Broderick, and Cheech...to name a few) it also has the best story out of all of the Disney Movies.

Hell, the only way the movie could be better is if it had incredible music... OH WAIT the  music in The Lion King is a FUCKING MASTERPIECE!!!!!

You may think I am biased.

Damn Right I am.

How Could I Not Be?!?!?

The Lion King is Gangsta...
 
If you disagree, than argue with Drake, TI, and Lil Wayne on these Mash-Ups courtesy of djDOYOU:


djDOYOU - Can You Feel the Best I Ever Had (Drake vs. Lion King)

djDOYOU - I'm a Lion King (TI vs. Lion King)


djDOYOU - Stuntin' Like Mufasa (Lil Wayne vs. Lion King)





Shout Out to All my Homies in the Pridelands!!

Comments

  1. incredible. so amazing, i've been listening nonstop for a week.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts