Humpday Covers Presents: The Lion King...again.

My obsession with The Lion King may be a bit over the top. However, the music in this feature film is one of the pivotal reasons why I love this disney classic.  A couple of weeks ago my close friend was at Camp Bisco and saw Diplo. Diplo opened up his show with a track that was the "Circle of Life" remixed. I heard the news and promptly started my search. The search kept coming up empty handed until I came across the name of another DJ, of which the message boards were buzzing about. It only took another couple of google searches until I found the DJ Douster's hit "King Of Africa". I do not know if this is the same track that Diplo opened with but its still pretty amazing. Here is the video and under it a music link.


Listen:
buy Douster

Comments

Popular Posts