Sunday Shuffle: A combination of what's playing in Italy (especially at night).

This weeks Sunday Shuffle, I have to admit I cheated. I didn't just randomly have this song come up on my iTunes. I kept clicking the shuffle button until it brought me this little ditty. Why this one? Well for some reason it reminds me of Italy. House music is pretty big here and this Passion Pit remix of Lady Gaga's Telephone feat. Beyonce pretty much sums up what I have been hearing when I go out. House, Lady Gaga, Beyonce, 90's Music and the occasional Italian pop song dominate the night. If this song was in Italian and famous in the 90s it would have been an exact combination of everything I have heard here in Siena, Italy.

What an interesting combination of music in a place that is known for its contribution to music and the arts...

Have a listen:

Lady Gaga - Telephone (Passion Pit Remix) feat. Beyonce

buy Lady Gaga

Comments

Popular Posts