This Just In: New Rotation at Radio

Some of you may or may not know that I have a radio show on 90.9 WQFS Greensboro. Webcasting of 90.9 is already in the works and will (hopefully) be up and running by the summer.

Because I work at the an independent radio station, I have access to brand spankin' new music that many radio stations don't even know about. Once I find some new music in rotation that is great, I just want to spread the word.

I am thinking of installing a new installment to the blog called This Just In: New Rotation at WQFS... If you think its a good idea leave a comment. In fact communicate with us about what you want to see, hear, or know and we will do our best.

Sooo... here is the first, experimental installment of This Just In .


This Just In: Lady Dottie and the Diamonds



Lady Dottie and the Diamonds is an amazingly rambunctious, rock band with a blues influence. Lady Dottie has a hearty full throttle voice that is backed by a band filled with keyboards, harmonicas, drums, bass, and grooving guitar. It is a groovin' album and they even do a cover of the Jefferson's theme song.

Oh and this band really does rock.








Take a listen:

Lady Dottie and the Diamonds - I Ain't Mad At Ya
Lady Dottie and the Diamonds - Have Love, Will Travel

Take a look & if you like it buy it!
http://www.myspace.com/ladydottieandthediamonds

Comments

Popular Posts